About Ipswitch Messaging Division
Ipswitch Hosted Email is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering from Ipswitch Messaging, a leading developer of messaging solutions for small to mid-size businesses. Primarily known for its foundation product, IMail Server; an on-premise Windows email server, Ipswitch Messaging has over 15 years of experience and leadership in the messaging industry. Millions of users rely on Ipswitch Messaging every day for secure and reliable business communications.
For the latest company information, view our current press releases.
Ipswitch Messaging is a division of Ipswitch, Inc.
Community involvement is not just a bullet point on our Corporate Mission document. It is something that we integrate into our culture and practice locally. The Ipswitch Messaging Division is proud to be involved with the following charitable activities:
- Ronald McDonald House – Charity Plane Pull to raise money for the RMH
- Augusta/CSRA Habitat for Humanity – Sponsorship of a home for the Culver family
- University Health Care Foundation – Miracle Mile Walk to support Breast Cancer Awareness
- Junior Achievement of Georgia – Bowl-a-thon to support the success of children in a global economy
- The Family Y (Camp Lakeside) – Sending children to day camp for the summer
Ask the President
Do you have questions, ideas, comments, or feedback? Our president, Tripp Allen, wants to hear it. Contact him anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 706-312-3560 to share your thoughts.
About Ipswitch, Inc.
Ipswitch, Inc., a privately-held company founded in 1991, achieved its 19th consecutive year of growth and profit in 2009. The company has approximately 180 employees organized into a central support staff and three separate operating divisions.
- File Transfer is responsible for the MOVEit® and WS_FTP products, which enable people and organizations to securely transmit data over their networks and the Internet.
- Messaging is responsible for the IMail Server software and Ipswitch Hosted Email, which provides solid, scalable, standards-based email and IM services with Web-based access and administration.
- Network Management is responsible for the WhatsUp Gold products, which monitor applications, servers, devices, services and network resources to maximize availability.
Ipswitch strives to be socially responsible in the way it operates as well as through philanthropy and community service, committing 5% of its profits to a variety of community programs. Ipswitch is headquartered in the historic town of Lexington, Massachusetts where the American Revolution began. The company also has offices in Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin, as well as staff located in the United Kingdom and Europe. The company sells its products via e-commerce, direct sales and through distributors, resellers and OEMs worldwide.